Model United Nations and Model Congress are unique experiences that help you to learn about the world around you in an unthreatening and enriching environment. For a few hours or a few days, you will have the opportunity to represent an elected official, a member of the Press, or even a United Nations Delegate as […]read more
Start your own Model UN conference!
IDIA can help you develop your own conference, whether you are a university or high school.
Learn about the Middle East, and work to solve some of the world's most challenging problems!
Save the date!
Check out IDIA's 2014-2015 conference calendar and register today!
- On October 17, stand with people in poverty and join the fight to #endpoverty! http://t.co/z5QedA9PZh
- Want to know what happened at the World Bank #Youth Summit 2014? Watch the video and check out topics discussed: http://t.co/GCtQojwaCQ
- Caroline Foster talks about how MUN has given her a much broader perspective on the world: https://t.co/mHHejTFxBI
- Congratulations to #MalalaYousafzai for winning the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize! http://t.co/U8NlHEs0OC http://t.co/XTvMh0STOP
- "5 Physical Fixes to Improve Public Speaking" by @fpobutkiewicz on @LinkedIn http://t.co/xd0BcVnQcu, Helpful for #ModelUN!
Model United Nations and Model Congress address Grade 11-12 Common Core Standards for all participants. In addition to satisfying Grade 8 and Grade 9-10 standards, the mixed grade and track format of the traditional conference experience not only exposes, but also challenges students to go above and beyond what is expected of them at grade-level.read more
Model United Nations and Model Congress offer participants the opportunity not only to be exposed to critical life skills, but also to further develop them in a constructive and supportive environment. The typical high school student has not had the opportunity to self-direct a research project, to develop positions on issues, speak with authority at the […]read more