Rutgers Model United Nations 2017 wrapped up this past weekend – and what a conference it was. Delegates took the theme of “Global Disparities” and ran with it, addressing problems of inequality and resource scarcity with intensity and aplomb. They had some fun, too. Take a look at some of RUMUN ’17’s greatest moments courtesy […]read more
Start your own Model UN conference!
IDIA can help you develop your own conference, whether you are a university or high school.
Registration is open!
Save the date!
Check out IDIA's 2017-2018 conference calendar and register today!
- Got the post-#RUMUN2017 blues? Relive some of the best moments with the video highlight reel: https://t.co/xggo3hF8g2
- #PhilMUN 2018 is nearly filled up! Head to https://t.co/yIytRoxi5P to learn more and email email@example.com to get registered.
- A huge thanks to all of the delegates who represented themselves and their schools so adeptly at #RUMUN2017. IDIA https://t.co/uyVr9wLMiO
- Awards gleaming as #RUMUN2017 closing ceremonies are about to begin. https://t.co/LwELuvSQFJ
- I love @modelun!!!!!!!! https://t.co/vkAjrDBQ2m
Check out IDIA’s 2014-2015 conference calendar!read more
RUMUN 2014, which took place from 4-7 December 2014 was the largest conference in our history, bringing together more than 1,250 delegates from across the country and around the world. Delegates convened to discuss some of the world’s most pressing issues, while focusing on the critical role of civil society. “At IDIA, our goal is […]read more
Model United Nations and Model Congress are unique experiences that help you to learn about the world around you in an unthreatening and enriching environment. For a few hours or a few days, you will have the opportunity to represent an elected official, a member of the Press, or even a United Nations Delegate as […]read more
Model United Nations and Model Congress address Grade 11-12 Common Core Standards for all participants. In addition to satisfying Grade 8 and Grade 9-10 standards, the mixed grade and track format of the traditional conference experience not only exposes, but also challenges students to go above and beyond what is expected of them at grade-level.read more