Check out IDIA’s 2014-2015 conference calendar!read more
Start your own Model UN conference!
IDIA can help you develop your own conference, whether you are a university or high school.
Registration opening soon!
Save the date!
Check out IDIA's 2017-2018 conference calendar and register today!
- UN Geneva chief @UNOG_DG tells #FerMUN youth delegates the skills they learn at #MUN will help meet the #GlobalGoals https://t.co/wX7F4EQPDT
- tweet @iamjohnoliver if you want him to be the keynote speaker for Rutgers Model United Nations 2015
- @iamjohnoliver Wanna be a keynote speaker Model UN conference?
- Thanks for re-sharing this image. Very poignant reminder of the importance of our work #edchat #edchatma https://t.co/c8WhTHI3mC
- With #MDGs deadline close and 124 mil children still out of school, @UNESCO calls for more int'l aid to #education: http://t.co/SclgefdLco
RUMUN 2014, which took place from 4-7 December 2014 was the largest conference in our history, bringing together more than 1,250 delegates from across the country and around the world. Delegates convened to discuss some of the world’s most pressing issues, while focusing on the critical role of civil society. “At IDIA, our goal is […]read more
Model United Nations and Model Congress are unique experiences that help you to learn about the world around you in an unthreatening and enriching environment. For a few hours or a few days, you will have the opportunity to represent an elected official, a member of the Press, or even a United Nations Delegate as […]read more
Model United Nations and Model Congress address Grade 11-12 Common Core Standards for all participants. In addition to satisfying Grade 8 and Grade 9-10 standards, the mixed grade and track format of the traditional conference experience not only exposes, but also challenges students to go above and beyond what is expected of them at grade-level.read more